We are looking for full-time and part-time dispatchers to join our team!
In this position you are expected to ensure all non-emergency medical and paratransit trips are executed with a customer focus. Ideal candidates should have a strong desire to help others and in the process create “raving fans”, along with meeting the job functions and requirements outlined below. Applicants must be self-motivated and be able to progress with assignments and responsibilities without special instructions.
- Develop and maintain great rapport with customers.
- Trip Management: receive reservations, schedule, dispatch, confirm, and monitor progress.
- Proactively communicate with customers, family members and caregivers.
- Make decisions with the customer’s best interest in mind.
- Manage and assist drivers with solving challenges.
- Schedule, route and dispatch trips.
- Prepare drivers’ trip manifests, trip reports and statistics.
- Driving, using company provided vehicle, will be required.
Skills / Requirements
- This position has been designated as a “Safety-Sensitive” position.
- 25 years or older and authorized to work in the US.
- A valid Arizona Driver’s License.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience dispatching for non-emergency medical transportation.
- A safe driving history, a certified 5-year MVR must be submitted.
- No DUI’s or DWI’s.
- Great customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess great organizational skills to fulfill reporting requirements..
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is desirable.
- Experience with MediRoutes our dispatching application is desirable.
- Must be proficient with Windows computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of the Greater Phoenix area, and ability to use GPS
- Current with training: HIPAA, CPR, First Aid, and Defensive Driving
- Successfully completing DOT pre-employment physical exam
- Successfully completing DOT pre-employment drug screening
- Successfully completing a background check
- Successfully obtaining DPS Fingerprint Card
This is not an all-inclusive list of job functions, duties and requirements. Additional duties may be assigned based on company needs
To apply for this position, submit your resume online and follow the instructions. You can also email your resume to Careers@momedtrans.com, or stop by our office to submit your resume. Please include 3 professional references. Our address is 1811 S Alma School Rd, Suite 295, Mesa, AZ 85210.
About the Job
Our dispatchers are employees and NOT independent contractors.
Must be flexible – 7 days a week.
Compensation will be discussed during the interview.