Please review the skills and job requirements prior to submitting your resume online. Afterwards, complete and submit the form below.
Skills / Requirements
- This position has been designated as a “Safety-Sensitive” position.
- 25 years or older and authorized to work in the US.
- A valid Arizona Driver’s License.
- A safe driving history, a certified 5-year MVR must be submitted.
- No DUI’s or DWI’s.
- Great customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess great organizational skills to fulfill reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of the Greater Phoenix area, and ability to use GPS.
- Current with training: HIPAA, CPR, First Aid, and Defensive Driving.
- Successfully completing DOT pre-employment physical exam.
- Successfully completing DOT pre-employment drug screening.
- Successfully completing a background check.
- Successfully obtaining DPS Fingerprint Card.
- Stretcher texperience is a plus.
You must be flexible 7 days a week because we are looking to fill multiple shifts. We offer competitive compensation based on experience and skill level.